So, tonight I got the bright idea to go back through my Facebook and pull all the status updates involving my daughter in order to document her growth and development. Really interesting, to say the least. My mom is always on me to keep a journal for Em, and I really should. This is the closest thing I have, especially of some of the cuter and funnier things she shares.
A few weeks ago on Facebook I kept seeing these "My first status update" posts, but I think it was a scam because all the posts on all the newsfeeds were the same. So, since I went back to September of 2008 anyways, I thought I'd share my first status update for kicks.
trying to organize her life - the neverending battle. (9/6/08)
Yes, yes I did refer to myself in the 3rd person. The whole name in front thing threw me off. Anyways, I am happy to say I am starting to win that war, it only took 2 plus years! But I am getting there. Always a work in progress :)
No comments:
Post a Comment