I have so many things I have wanted and/or needed to share, but don't have the time. As I type, my laundry needs to be switched and folded, bills are waiting to be paid, and a suitcase and a car need to be packed for an impending trip. Such is life.
- Briefly, I am 26 weeks pregnant today and doing well. I feel great and am loving Aqua Zumba, water aerobics, and prenatal yoga. Too darn hot to walk, though.
- My husband got promoted today and my daughter and I went to the ship to "pin" him. So proud.
- My daughter weaned a couple weeks ago, it was all very natural, and okay without any fuss, but still bittersweet. And end of an era.
- We are moving to RI about a month from when I am due. Let the househunting craziness ensue!
- Trying to purge our house with the thought of "what don't I want to unpack again." So far the garage is done and organized, which now is poised to become the staging area for all future organization. But so much more to do, it gets very overwhelming.
- With my husband's current schedule, the brunt of the work is on me and I am solo parenting most of the time. I am over it.
- My big project is due November 1st and I have barely completed any of it. Everything is on hold until I can get the house ready by August 1st. SLIGHTLY stressed over that.
- Did I mention the realtor wants the house on the market by August 1st?!? That means "show-ready," people! Right now it looks like a bomb went off.
- So conflicted about what to do with my group.
- So conflicted about the move, this is my home and I LOVE and am established in my own little community. However, loving the idea of a fresh start and actually being a family again. Sad when you realize out of most of your memories, that your husband isn't in them!
- Really trying to capture the days by doing fun things with Emmy as it is our last summer just us girls. We have music and swim lessons, go to the YMCA regularly to swim, and just enjoy some general fun and playtime.
- Emily is so excited about being a big sister and talks and sings and kisses and hugs my belly all the time. She is going to be awesome, but I am already sensing the insecurity from daddy not being home much, new baby, moving, new school, new friends, etc. That is a lot for a 4 year old. Hell, it is a lot for an almost 34 year old!
Overall, life is grand, just completely overbooked. I realize it all has an endpoint, but there is just SO MUCH to be done before then, that it gets to be a bit overwhelming at times. I feel like I am going solo a lot, but I thank God that my husband is supportive and understanding of my executive decisions. So many changes I want to make when I move, focusing on my family and household, (which was a goal of mine) has taken a back seat (the way I want to do it), so I am very excited to have the new beginning. But I must survive getting to that point first!
I can do it, and my goal is not to be a stressed out mess during the pregnancy. I have been productive lately, and hope to continue that when I get back from our Family Reunion in the hills - I need some downtime and can't wait! In the meantime, I have pictures to upload to our family blog, as well as share updates there. Nevermind my professional site. So, technology is taking a back seat to real life for now. And when I can squeeze in a spare moment, I will keep you posted! Hang with me for another couple months - I will be back regularly, I promise :)
No comments:
Post a Comment